Sunday, April 10, 2011

Galaxy Nutritional Foods Vegan Cream Cheese-Chive & Garlic Review

First off, I have to say that this cream cheese by far, trumps all of the other varieties I have tried. Mind you, I have only evewr had Tofutti ;) It is smooth and creamy, tastes so similar to the real thing it is almost kind of eerie. Even my omni fiance likes it which is huge, because most vegan dairy substitutes just don't measure up for him.


To be honest , I did not come up with a recipe for this flavour like I had originally planned. It is so good, I don't want to cover up that awesome flavour, so I have been eating it spread on crackers or a bagel and I am okay with that! I think in the future, I would like to try and do an alfredo recipe as V suggested. Time will only tell.

If you have access to Galaxy Nutriotional Foods Vegan Cream Cheese at your local grocer, I highly suggest you give it a try. If they don't, ask them to roder it!...It is that good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment